Building facilities and machinery comply with the most stringent requirements and regulations regarding sterilization, cleanliness, and maintenance, a result guaranteed by frequent, systematic, scheduled audits.
- All areas are accessible to people with mobility disabilities.
- Ambulance for patient transport.
- Regular checks of all necessary laboratory parameters of the haemodialysis patients.
- Scientifically designed, ergonomic environment.
- Polysulfone, Polyethersulfone and Purema, Low Flux, Middle Flux, High Flux dialysis filters by the Italian Medica and the Swiss Dialife firms.
- Accepts all insurance carriers in the country.
- Well-rounded support in collaboration with prestigious diagnostic centres.
- Presence of a permanent cardiologist for those who need one.
- Carefully selected scientific and nursing staff.
- Powerful generator to ensure smooth operation of the unit in case of power failure.
MACHINERY: The unit has all the state-of-the-art machines and devices which are necessary to meet the needs of the patients, such as:
- Blood gas analyzer
- Suction device
- Intubation set
- Blood pressure monitors
- Oximeter, etc.